- when you request a quote, follow up, site visit or complaint;
- when you submit an enquiry or communicate with us whether it be online, via the phone or email;
- by participating in any activity on a social media site including but not limited to entering promotions.
What personal information do we collect about you?
We may collect your personal information about you when you consent (outlined above). This personal information includes your name, email address, physical address, phone numbers or other details necessary for us to provide the information or services you have requested.
How do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information from you directly when you communicate with us via telephone, email, online enquiry, feedback forms or any other medium.
There is no requirement to disclose personal information to use our website
When you visit our website, we may record data about your visit. This information is statistical and does not personally identify you. This statistical information can be viewed and accessed by us and our website provider.
Tracking technologies such as cookies may be used on our website to monitor website usage. The cookies do not collect your personal information. If you don’t wish to receive any cookies you may set your browser to refuse them.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information for purposes that are relate to the operation of our business. Generally, these purposes include:
- supplying our product and support services to you;
- responding to enquiries and feedback regarding our business;
- providing quality assurance throughout our product’s lifecycle; and
- scheduling activities for installations.
Who has access to your personal information?
If you are a customer of Gary’s Garden sheds your information is only accessible to those directly involved in:
- assisting you with an enquiry;
- manufacturing and installing your shed;
- any other activity for your purpose that requires involvement of a particular employee to provide our services.
How do we store your personal information?
All of your personal information resides under:
- physical barriers such as locked doors, locked cabinets and constant supervision in operating hours;
- technological measures such as computer passwords.
If you have any concerns regarding privacy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (09) 274 6617
Correcting your personal information
At any time, you reserve the right under the Privacy Act 1993 to correct, access or delete your own personal information provided to us through the use of our services. Contact us if:
- you want to seek confirmation regarding whether we hold personal information about you;
- you wish to change or update the information we hold about you.
If you’re not satisfied with our response to any privacy related concern you may have, you can contact the Privacy Commissioner. Contact details for the Privacy Commissioner